Handouts to Give Your Participants
Digital files make better quality copies than the paper versions in the sheet protectors. The Workbook has a signed permission form to reprint this information, if your printer requests it.
- A Message from Deborah Welcomes and introduces the spirit in which I am sharing Touch Drawing.
- Product Sheet One of the best ways you can support us is to encourage people to purchase our materials. The best way to order is though our online store.
- How to Do Touch Drawing A simple step-by-step description of the process.
- Touch Drawing Workshop Participant Feedback & Release Form Give this to your participants to receive feedback on your presentation. Or encourage participants to write about their experiences. We always need stories for our newsletter and presentations. Have them sign the release form if they submit anything.
- The Story of Touch Drawing A personal story of the discovery and development of Touch Drawing.
For Your Use as a Facilitator
Below are sections of the existing Workbook for easy review. These are not for participants.
- 2018 Edition of the Touch Drawing Facilitator Workbook If you have an old edition, you can print a whole new book.
- Updated pages of the Touch Drawing Facilitator Workbook Read if you bought before Sept 2018 Download printable version to add to your Workbook
- Facebook Touch Drawing Group This is the best way right now to connect with other Touch Drawing facilitators and practitioners. I screen all profiles before approving.
- How to Provide Materials for a Group Helps you estimate how much paint you need and how long it will last.
- What Differentiates Touch Drawing From Other Ways of Using These Art Materials? This clarifies the unique qualities of Touch Drawing compared with other related processes.
- The Spirit of Touch Drawing Reflections on the impulse behind Touch Drawing.
- Review for Facilitators Reminders of some of the essential points to communicate when introducing Touch Drawing to others.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Touch Drawing To help you answer some common questions from participants.
- Economizing on Materials Some variations on the process to make it more affordable.
I hereby grant permission to reproduce the above-mentioned materials for educational purposes associated with the presentation of Touch Drawing.
Founder and Director
The Center for Touch Drawing
Note: Please credit the source when publicizing Touch Drawing. The most important information to give is our website touchdrawing.com. If you would like to include more, you can use the following statement:
Deborah Koff-Chapin has been developing and teaching Touch Drawing™ since 1974, when she discovered it in revelatory play. She is creator of SoulCards 1&2 and SoulTouch Coloring Journals. Deborah is author of Drawing Out Your Soul. More information at touchdrawing.com.