A Deep Touch Drawing Workshop with Deborah Koff-Chapin
September 22 – 24
Begins Friday 2:00pm
Location: Loudwater Farm is located on the banks of the beautiful River Chess in Ricksmanworth, Hert. It is 35 minutes northwest of central London, and accessible via public transportation and including major airports. Find out more about Loudwater Farm including detailed travel information.
Time: We begin Saturday morning October 11 at 10:00. We have morning, afternoon and evening sessions on Saturday and Sunday, and a morning session on Monday. This is an intensive retreat. We close on Monday October 13 at 12:00. Read a fuller description of the workshop.
Price for workshop, materials and main meals: £235 (€297)
- 2 ½ days of gracefully-woven creative processes, including evening sessions
- Art materials: All the Touch Drawing supplies needed for the weekend, plus poster board and medium for mounting drawings.
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners; coffee, tea.
Sleep options available at Loudwater Farm:
- £25 breakfast and bedroom shared with one person (space limited – reserve soon)
- £15 breakfast and mattress on floor in larger shared room – bedding provided
- £10 breakfast and mattress on floor in larger shared room – bring sleeping bag & sheets
- Or stay at local hotel. The closest is Long Island Hotel in Ricksmansworth.
You must book your sleeping space at Loudwater Farm directly.
It is possible to arrive Friday night and stay at Loudwater.
Contact Hadrian at 01923 778483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Food: Lunch and dinner are included on Saturday and Sunday. Meals will be healthy, fresh and prepared onsite by a caterer. Indicate food preference on the registration form. Our chef will do her best to accommodate.
Deborah is available for a limited number of Inner Portrait sessions on Friday and Monday. She might also be able to meet you in London for a session the week prior to the workshop. Find out about Inner Portraits.
We expect the workshop to fill so register soon. Contact The Center for Touch Drawing with questions.